VISITORS TO SCHOOL (BY PRE-ARRANGED APPOINTMENT WHEREVER POSSIBLE)
Upon arrival at school a member of the office team will sign you in to the building and take contact details for track and trace purposes via InVentry. You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the building. We expect all visitors to wear face coverings when moving through communal areas. The Headteacher will decide whether face coverings should be worn at other times, for example when contractors are working at times when pupils and staff are not on site. If you wear a face covering and remove it, please store it in a sealed bag. Please ensure you sanitise your hands before and after touching your face covering.
The following social distancing protocols are in place in school and must be adhered to by all visitors:
- Please wear a face mask to enter the school building
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metres between yourself and a member of staff and pupils wherever possible
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use the hand sanitiser available
- Do not attempt to make physical contact with other people e.g. shaking hands
- Please be aware that our staff may be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and bin it after use, or cough/sneeze in to your arm
Further information about Covid-19, including the school risk assessment can be found on the links below.